We would be pleased to advise you:
- We are always available to you with our 24-hour online service
- We are personally at your disposal between 07.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- Do you value a local contact partner? Our friendly staff will take care of your needs professionally!
Simple complaints process:
- Simple processing and quick decision-making
- Free collection of the goods!
- Everything screwed together by hand - exchange of individual components possible!
We offer you just in time deliveries:
- Do you quickly need some grab bars because your client is coming out of rehabilitation? Our online order service makes it possible! We deliver your chosen products within 24 to 48 hours.
- You have the order and don't start the precision assembly for another 8 weeks? Place your online order with us now and choose your own preferred date
You need an individual solution or have a tricky installation situation?
- You send us your sketch with the necessary dimensions
- We will prepare a detailed drawing including a list of materials within a few days
Our modular system has a solution ready for almost every installation situation in standard times!
Accessible sanitary rooms
Many people associate accessible sanitary rooms with a functional, mostly plain and cold look. However, very few people consider that accessible sanitary rooms can also be beautiful as well as functional. Under the Erlau brand, RUD has come up with good ideas for accessible sanitary rooms. Modular and simple yet elegant. That's the accessible sanitary rooms by Erlau.
Accessible sanitary rooms in the private sector
Accessible sanitary rooms give people with limited mobility a great deal of self-determination. A secure hold and no tripping hazards are basic requirements that accessible sanitary rooms must offer. At Erlau, this secure grip is guaranteed by stable aluminium carrier material with subsequent powder coating. This makes the secure grip in accessible sanitary rooms also pleasant to the touch.
High demands on design in accessible sanitary rooms with Erlau
Accessible sanitary rooms in private areas are successful in implementation when you can recognise the benefit but cannot see an aid.
For example, the hinged shower seat DKP by Erlau, with its simplicity, is not only useful to people with restrictions in accessible sanitary rooms, but is simply practical for everyone. Whether when shaving the legs, or rinsing off children's feet. The range uses in accessible sanitary rooms is very wide.
Reduced bacterial growth in sanitary rooms
Advantages of the Erlau coating:
- Dirt and bacteria reducing
- Warm surface to touch - for a pleasant gripping sensation
- Exceptional resistance to cleaning agents and disinfectants
- No rusting
- Secure grip with wet and weakened hands
Current information on accessible sanitary rooms
The KfW funding programme for accessible sanitary rooms has been updated
The KfW funding programme 455 has been given a €75 million boost. For a long time, it was uncertain what would happen with funding for accessible bathroom conversions. Recently, this programme has been relaunched and the run is in full swing. The application process can be conveniently completed online and the processing times are also acceptable. Like most funding programmes: Make the application and obtain approval before starting building work.
Is this funding programme for accessible sanitary rooms suitable for everyone?
Certain conditions are attached to the funding programme. For example
- you are obliged to design the accessible sanitary rooms in accordance with DIN 18040 (accessible building).
- you must commission a specialist company to carry out the construction work, which will also invoice the work.
According to a Forsa study, approx. 36 million bathrooms need to be age-appropriately refurbished. Only 6 million accessible sanitary rooms can meet the requirements of this funding programme.
Accessibility more relevant than ever - trade reacts
Many companies in the sanitary trade have now recognised that there is high demand for beautiful, age-appropriate sanitary rooms. The intensive seminar offer by our Erlau Academy, founded in 2016, makes a major contribution to the expansion of consultancy expertise in the sanitary trade.
How do you find suitable specialist tradesmen for your own accessible sanitary room?
Ask the tradesman you want to hire for reference customers and contact them. Also, clarify who is responsible for coordinating the individual trades in the bathroom. Experienced plumbers and fitters are now providing this service. Ask us for information. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your Mr Accessible